Welcome to our forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

+ Reply to Thread

Default Health Insurance

Hi friends,
    I am a working professional and have been looking for a health insurance policy which will help me to save tax. Can anyone suggest me about it?

Default Health Insurance Policy

You should know that buying mediclaim or a health insurance policy can also help you save taxes. You can invest in mediclaim as well as claim the deduction for it .I know about a policy know as Health Advantage Plus Insurance. It is a unique policy that covers your hospitalization and Outpatient Department Expenses (including Dental treatment, cost of medicines and drugs) and enables you to save tax up to Rs. 5099 u/s 80D. For

Hey guys i am a working professional. Recently an insurance agent approached for an insurance policy. But I do not want to go through the hassles of paper work. Can anyone suggest me an easier way?

Default You can save tax from health insurance policy

Yes I can suggest about health insurance policy which will also help you to save tax. I believe you are working right! Saving tax is the concern of all professionals now. I have bought a health insurance policy which is Health Advantage Plus. This health policy not only covers the usual medical emergencies, but also for Out Patient Department (OPD) expenses (such as reimbursement of cost of medicines, drugs, ambulance charges and dental expenses) and emergencies arising out of terrorism or acts of terrorism. I feel this one has lot of benefits and can even help you to save tax up to Rs. 5099 under Section 80 D of the Income Tax Act.

Affordable health insurance is a way of safeguarding oneself in case of illnesses or injuries. A health insurance is a legal agreement between the insurance provider and the consumer in which the insurance provider promises to support the medical expenses of the consumer. It covers medical expenses occurred such as hospitalization, prescribed medicines, annual check ups, doctor's fee etc.

Health insurance comes to the consumer in many different types and forms, and is available from many different brands of providers. The plans that one can get for health insurance are usually dependant on the provider’s scheme for collecting premiums, which also represents different pay schemes for different representations of treatment.

Finding low cost health insurance is simpler than most people imagine. Low cost health insurance provides the opportunity for medical care coverage for individuals without enough income to cover the cost. When you are seeking low-priced insurance, you want the lowest price annually that will match your budget, naturally. You might not be able to afford a costly insurance policy - but you can rule out the frills you do not want.

In the nutshell the Health Insurance is a policy which covers you & your family against medical expenses due to sickness, accident etc. It is a very common plan these days which covers your entire family under one premium payment giving coverage to the family members together.

Hi
    There are many health insurance plans available in the market which offers impressive features and benefits to customers. Choose the policy which offers you maximum benefits with regards to features, cover, etc. at affordable premium payment charges. You may search online for an ideal medical insurance policy.

Also the sole motive of purchasing a health insurance policy should be risk cover rather than investment benefits or saving tax. Though there are no investment benefits attached to medical insurance policy one may avail tax benefits under sec 80D of the IT Act.
    Last edited by radhikasood; 30th June 2011 at 02:28 PM.

Thumbs up Visitors Health Insurance for relatives visiting USA

Few the popular plans for USA visitors and international travelers are:

1. Atlas America Insurance
    2. Patriot America Insurance
    3. Liaison Majestic Insurance
    4. Visit USA Insurance

Above plans are all from USA based providers offering direct cashless claims and an extensive PPO network of doctors, hospitals and other caregivers.

Default Visitor Insurance for USA Visitors from India

Quote Originally Posted by IndianInsurance View Post
    Few the popular plans for USA visitors and international travelers are:

1. Atlas America Insurance
    2. Patriot America Insurance
    3. Liaison Majestic Insurance
    4. Visit USA Insurance

Above plans are all from USA based providers offering direct cashless claims and an extensive PPO network of doctors, hospitals and other caregivers.
    In this case, I would suggest you guys to opt for travel health insurance plan from an Indian health insurance provider which will ease out all the concern. Travel health plan is quite suitable in this case, which takes care of your medical expenses when you are in and out of your country. Hopes, this helps...

Thumbs up Visitors Insurance from US based carriers

But the issue w/ India based companies offering visitors health insurance for coverage in USA is the very low acceptability of the India based provider plan. On the contrary, if you check the "provider PPO network" link (on left) on either the Atlas America Insurance or Patriot America Insurance or Liaison Majestic Insurance websites as listed above, you will see that these doctors, hospitals, labs, etc where is plan is accepted in wide. Also, these health care providers are comfortable in accepting a USA based provider plan.

+ Reply to Thread