Welcome to our forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Insurance for Parents in India

I am looking for a hassle free health insurance policy for elderly parents in India, can anyone suggest?

Default Can anyone suggest me !

Hey guys i am looking for an affordable health insurance for my parents
    Last edited by macdonald; 25th February 2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: health, insurance,tax

You better hurry to pick up insurance as the upper age limit for entry differs with many of the companies. most companies have an upper limit at 65. and some a little less too that is at 55. ..

I think star health is the only one which has the maximum upper limit.for entry.

LIC has a health plus, which is linked to TTK. have heard the claims are processed ok.

Like lakshmi says, the service aspect is not clear. why dont your post the question in the money matters, asking for experiences with health insurance claims...

Hi
    There are many health insurance plans available in the Indian market which offers impressive features and benefits to customers. Choose the policy which offers maximum benefits with regards to features, cover, etc. at affordable premium payment charges. I would suggest you to search online for an ideal medical insurance policy for your parents.

It is advisable to purchase health insurance for your parents as soon as possible since finding affordable health insurance for senior citizens in India is a bit difficult as most health insurance providers are reluctant to offer them cover due to higher chance of the claim.
    Last edited by radhikasood; 1st August 2011 at 05:38 PM.

Parents from India Visiting USA? Consider Visitor Insurance Buy or Visitor Insurance Top plans always from Visitor Insurance for Parents

Quote Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
    I am looking for a hassle free health insurance policy for elderly parents in India, can anyone suggest?
    It is better to purchase a plan from a US based provider as these policies are widely accepted by American doctors and hospitals.

Popular plan selections offered by VisitorInsuranceServices.com include the follows:

Quote Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
    Hey guys i am looking for an affordable health insurance for my parents
    It is better to purchase a plan from a US based provider as these policies are widely accepted by American doctors and hospitals.

Popular plan selections offered by VisitorInsuranceServices.com include the follows:

Quote Originally Posted by radhikasood View Post
    Hi
    There are many health insurance plans available in the Indian market which offers impressive features and benefits to customers. Choose the policy which offers maximum benefits with regards to features, cover, etc. at affordable premium payment charges. I would suggest you to search online for an ideal medical insurance policy for your parents.

It is advisable to purchase health insurance for your parents as soon as possible since finding affordable health insurance for senior citizens in India is a bit difficult as most health insurance providers are reluctant to offer them cover due to higher chance of the claim.

Quote Originally Posted by maxjlone View Post
    You better hurry to pick up insurance as the upper age limit for entry differs with many of the companies. most companies have an upper limit at 65. and some a little less too that is at 55. ..

I think star health is the only one which has the maximum upper limit.for entry.

LIC has a health plus, which is linked to TTK. have heard the claims are processed ok.

Like lakshmi says, the service aspect is not clear. why dont your post the question in the money matters, asking for experiences with health insurance claims...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast